Life in the assisted living neighborhood at Kalākaua Gardens is all about living with purpose. Our primary focus is on the happiness, health and well-being of each individual. Opportunities to thrive abound, and our dedicated team of associates will be available to provide 24-hour support based on each individual’s needs.
Each Kalākaua Gardens resident will be assessed by our Director of Resident Care so that we can customize an individualized care and service plan. Our assisted living residents will enjoy their own private suite in addition to countless social and recreational opportunities.
Residents live a life full of social and recreational opportunities, with time to enjoy family and friends, pursue a hobby or learn something new. Without the hassles of cooking, cleaning and maintenance, your days will be full of people and opportunities to maintain your health, while fulfilling your passions.
ASSISTED LIVING OFFERS:
• Sophisticated interior design offering superior comfort to feel like home
• Fully integrated safety system including emergency alert response
• Personalized climate control
• Wall-to-wall windows offering panoramic city, mountain orocean views
• Personal care program dependent upon individual needs
• Studio and one-bedroom suites
• Multiple companion-styleliving options
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS OF ASSISTED LIVING:
• All utilities covered, except for telephone service
• In-room Wi-Fi and cable television
• Housekeeping and linen service
• Healthy chef-prepared cuisine with restaurant-style dining
• Daily activities andwellness programs
• Fitness classes
• Continuing education classes
• Exciting special events
• Social and cultural outings
• Scheduled transportation